sábado, 19 de janeiro de 2013

Chinese is finally over 8D

This is going to be a mini post xD

I didn't sleep last nigh to study for my chinese test. Well, the teacher helped me a lot, but i hope to get a 10 at least ;3; i didn't get the composition theme i was hopping for, I got sad cause I wanted to introduce two special friends ;3;


My roommate stayed up almost all night with me =) our skin tones matched our milk with coffee xD

Today as a good day even though i almost fell asleep everywhere, even when I was driving, and it was raining so much today that I got all wet and had to take a hot shower so my cold wouldn't get even worst. OAO  So, I left home after getting ready again since I was invited to have dinner at a friend's house and I just ended up sleeping a bit theere since they saw I was almost sleeping seated in that chair looking at the computer monitor xD Afterwards we met our dear friends at "Preguiça", a coffee shop. It was fun as always *^*



i really like this make up *^*


i'm going to bed =) See you guys tomorrow <3 br="br">

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário