sexta-feira, 18 de janeiro de 2013

Studying and games 8D

more chinese ;A; I miss studying japanese ;A;
 Today was just a wierd day. To start it the best way I woke up really sick, I knew my cold was going to getting worse. The best part of it was that I had no classes today, but i felt so sick I couldn't concentrate at studying at all ;3; but, I have a test tomorrow, so I'm trying hard! The rest of the day was a mix of  playing games on my roomate's i-pad while trying to study, wierd situations, and wierd feelings. I kind of feel frustrated right now, oh well, not all days are good and I'm not going to let anything make me feel down for long! I'm getting better at leaving stuff behind and stop overthinking, and I've got to admit it feels way better to just let things go~

Playing games with logic 8D
I feel lucky cause I always get to meet awesome people online! Both from Portugal and foreign countries. Of course there's always some asshole coming along =A= but they're all awesome people overall =) They always keep me company ~

Oh, I finally wore my new b&w leopard print blazer *^* it's so cool and flashy! But it was so cold at night i had to leave it at home and take a warmer jacket when i went to the coffee shop to study a bit. And I managed to get into a pair of pants that used to be to tight since i gained some weight last year, so I must be thinner! YAY! So, I'm learning how to be more confident, again xD I really should take care of myself a bit better to feel better about myself, more secure... well, everyone keeps saying confidence is sexy xP 



 Oh, I haven't written about that day when i stayed at home with my friends having dinner and playing games until 3am xD It was so awesome *^* They asked me to make my Chilli and they loved it! Then we played Cluedo and Treason in the Tower, which I bought when I went to London, about 8 years ago, in the Tower of London. You have to be able to steal the crown and get away safely, while the other players try to steal you the crown after you get it. I had such a great time =w= I always do with them around! And we made pancakes! I bought the pancake mix on the American Store, and it's delicious *^*

My dear aunt Raen <3v br="br">


I'm sorry I don't have much to say today, It really wasn't a good day much of the time, but at least spending time with Pedro and Mariana is always nice*^*

Goodnight!



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário