quarta-feira, 23 de janeiro de 2013

small post =3=

Hey everyone =)

I don't have a lot to say today, just that once again, I had awesome conversations with the sweetest foreign persons *^* one of them is so cute I wish she could be my little sister xD The other one is so sweet that she even made a tuturial video 'cause I asked her ;w; s2



So i'm searching for fellow cosplayers to join my the GazettE group cosplay, but it's getting hard to find both Aoi and Kai cosplayers ;A; Which sucks! I want Aoiha fanservice =3=

Tomorrow I'll go get new make up to start practicing! *^* I want to make my new make up guru, Kou-chan, proud of me xD oh, and now I have to make a tuturial video for her too OAO I'm going to be so embarassed =3=

So, outfit picture.... yeah... i took one for Kouyou-chan but it's kinda meh =A= anyway, I'll just post it and get over it XD

pretty simple, huh? but the H.naoto skirt is so warm ;w;

See you guys tomorrow <3 br="">

2 comentários:

  1. I hope you can find Aoi and Kai!! XD ...(and let me know about Aoi if it looks like ahahahahah)
    And I want to see that video!! *^^*

    ResponderEliminar