segunda-feira, 20 de outubro de 2014

Review - second hand japanese brand clothing and bunny backpack from Tokio Madness Store



Hi!
So I finally created my Facebook page Arya Urubunny I decided that I should finally do the review from Tokio Madness Store.

Tokio Madness Store is an online store on Facebook that sells anime figures and merchandise, wigs, LoL merchandise, Kpop merchandise, cute backpacks, Jrock merchandise, Japanese fashion magazines, Jrock and Jpop cds, second hand Japanese brand clothes and other cute stuff.

They gave me a HELL CAT PUNKS dress, a Sex Pot Revenge t-shirt and a backpack with bunny ears and studs! Everything is to dye for!
I have to say everything came packed very nicely and the clothes had a very good scent, so I assume both the dress and the shirt were cleaned before being sent.

HELL CAT PUNKS dress 


I'm in love with this dress, and I thought I'd never wear such a balloon dress! I always thought it would make me feel too fat. It's perfect for a Pastel Goth outfit, if matched with the right accessories. It came super clean and it was the first item I had to try on. I already wore it twice and I have to say it is soooo comfortable! 





SexPot Revenge t-shirt 

This is perfect for a punk look! I love the distressed look and it's everything I love about Sex Pot Revenge. I would wear it every day! And, seriously, I loveeee the scent it came with. 




Bunny ears and golden studs backpack 

I have to admit that since I got this, I can't use any other purse/backpack. Since it's kind of small (26x20x11cm) I don't carry too much stuff as I usually do. It came in a white fluffy bag to avoid damage. The bunny ears are detachable, so you can give it a cuter look or keep it simple. I think I will end up getting another one in a different color, so I can complete my sweeter, pastel looks :3






So, my conclusion...


I will DEFINETLY buy from them! They are super nice, even though some time they take a while to answer. They are super careful with the quality of the clothes, everything feels like it's new, just like it came out of the store! They send everything carefully protected to avoid any damage to the items. They always make sure the clothes are in very good conditions even though they have been used before. They also offer shopping service for those who can't use paypal! You just have to tell them what you're looking for and they will look it up :3 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário